What will you get working with us?
Trust, care and commitment are the cornerstones of our practice. We believe in being upfront and honest with you no matter what outlook your case has. We believe everyone should have access to an experienced personal injury attorney, which is why we will come to you if your situation requires. We will meet you at your home, or at the hospital if needed, and our commitment to your case starts the moment we arrive.
In our experience, we have seen a variety of more serious personal injuries such as:
- Motorists injured on busy Florida highways
- Captains hurt on cargo ships
- Passengers injured on commercial cruises
- Parents whose children were injured at a park or daycare center
We have an extensive track record of positive outcomes for personal injury law cases in Jacksonville, Florida. No matter the severity of your accident, we will always rise to the occasion.
What should you keep in mind?
There are many laws and stipulations laid out by the state that protect both the victim and the liable party in personal injury cases. To have a comfortable understanding of your situation you should consider the following:
- The state of Florida has no-fault car accident laws.
- The comparative negligence law can diminish your compensation by the level of your own responsibility for your accident
- Floria has a strict liability policy for dog bite/attack cases which protect the owner of the dog
- There are cap limits to how much you can recover in damages
Each of these considerations is complicated and should be discussed with an experienced personal injury attorney. We are ready to help you start your recovery by handling the legal claims you may have. Put your burden on us and we will deliver quality legal service every step of the way.
If you or someone you know has suffered an injury at another’s expense, call our office today and see how we can help.